Saturday, January 26, 2008

Two things meme

My blog sis, Lynn, that tired mama, thought I'd do this, and she be right!
It's the Two Things Meme. Here goes:

Two names I go by: Mumsie and Quacks (did I actually write that?)

Two things you are wearing right now: sweater and jeans.

Two things you would want (or have) in a relationship: love, first and foremost, followed by a sense of humor.

Two of your favorite things to do: eat (!) and blog.

Two things you want badly now: a better-paying job, a job for Ralph.

Two pets you have or have had: current kitties, Linus and Rigby (adopted 1/10)

Two people you think will fill this out: Michele and Ralph

Two things you did last night: ate dinner Ralph made, slept (!)

Two things you ate today: breakfast and lunch.

(Does anyone besides me detect a food/sleep pattern here? I lead a boring life, it would appear.)

Two things you're doing tomorrow: going to church and hopefully convincing my mother to get out and come over to our house for awhile. (She hasn't even met Linus and the Rigster yet.)

Two longest car rides: to Steubenville, Ohio in the summer of '99 and a ride to the southern tier in upstate New York, to a wedding in '85 (they're now divorced).

Two favorite holidays: Christmas and Thanksgiving.

Two favorite beverages: wine and water.

Two people no longer alive who you'd like to talk to: my father, my two grandmothers, and my maternal grandfather (never met my father's father).
~
This was fun, Lynn. I hope to see Michele and Ralph posting this meme soon.

7 comments:

Lynn said...

Thanks for doing this. Quacks??? I am sure there is a very interesting story behind that one...please tell:~)

Casdok said...

Quacks! Yes go on....you know we want to know!

Patti said...

Lynn & Casdok: well, it may be post-worthy ;-)

Joan said...

Quacks??? Your blog sisters want to know where that one came from...certainly not from us!!! :~)

the moose buyer said...

Oh Patti, you are a woman after my own heart....food and sleep - I too love both, even though I can't eat the food I ate before the surgery. It doen't stop me from appreciating a great meal though.

I am happy it's sunny where you are. We have two more days of crap (maybe even some thunder today - how is that for strange??). Remind me this summer when it's sweating here how I complained this week.

Pawlie Kokonuts said...

It is so evident how close you and Ralph are; hope the job situation is resolved. I'm hoping he can invent something rewarding -- on all levels -- for himself.

Christy said...

Tell me more about this "quacks."