Tuesday, January 1, 2008

~ New year, new template ~

Happy New Year to all my blogging friends.
I was considering a list of resolutions, but they'd probably be boringly similar to most people's : exercise, lose weight, read more books. So I won't!

I can't redecorate my house, but at least I can redecorate my blogosphere home. Still trying out fonts and colors. It certainly takes a while to choose them.
Our next project is adopting an adult cat for our home. Or maybe two. It's going to be fun, and full of blog-worthy adventures, no doubt.

This picture is from a photo shoot in the garden last spring. Not to worry. Most of these little guys are in the garage for the winter. Only a few are out braving the elements.

May 2008 be kind to us all. ~


ADDENDUM (minutes later): This changing around is difficult indeed, because I'm trying not to have my blog look like other people's blogs. I apologize if it does!

9 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i think it is snazzy!!! happy new year!

smiles, bee

Joan said...

Wow...cool new look and it definitely is unique! Happy New Year!

Casdok said...

A new look for a new year! Love it!

Mimi Lenox said...

I forgot to say..the color suits you. It's just you.

Michele said...

Sweeeet... reminds me of peaches, don't ask me why, it just does. Prolly the color. I like it!
~Michele~

Linda said...

I think it looks fantastic!

Best wishes for a very happy New Year and thanks so much for being an online friend. Maybe sometime soon we can actually meet in person! I hear that Ralph makes awesome chili nachos!

Odat said...

Looking good!!!!

Happy New Year and hope Mom is doing a bit better today!

Peace

Christy said...

Good for you for making a New Year's template change. I update my front page often but not my inner pages. Happy New Year!

Patti said...

thanks for all the compliments! it's fun to redecorate ;-)