Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Links of blove (blog love)

This link loving in 2008 came from Joan, The Erstwhile Librarian.

I have randomly selected 5 of you below to be tagged and I hope that you will similarly publish this post in your blog. You will have to tag 5 other bloggers and just keep adding on to the list. (Do not replace, just keep on adding! Yes we hope it will be a long list!) It’s real easy! Tag others and see your Technorati Authority increase exponentially!

The benefits of Viral Linking:
- One of the fastest ways to see your Technorati Authority explode!
- Increase your Google PageRank fast
- Attract large volume of new traffic to your site
- Build your community
- Make new friends!

Add your blog url here...The Strategist Notebook/Link Addiction/Ardour of the Heart/ When Life Becomes a Book/The Malaysian Life/ Yogatta.com/What goes under the sun/ Roshidan’s Cyber Station/Sasha says/Arts of Physics/And the legend lives/My View, My Life/ A Simple Life/What Women REALLY Think/Not Much More Than This/Jayedee/Jenn/Beth/ Christie/Marla/Cailin/Simone/FlipFlopMom/Katrina/Gill's Jottings/Work of the Poet/ Wakela/Modern Day Goddess/Livin With Me/Are We There Yet??/The Erstwhile Librarian/ Late Bloomer Boomer/You are next...

Now, add/tag 5 of your friend's blogs…

I tag:

Mimi @ Mimi Writes

Empress Bee @ Muffin 53

Casdok @ MotherofShrek

Sari @ TheGeekInside

Ralphie @ Airhead55


6 comments:

Casdok said...

Thank you!!
Interesting!

Joan said...

Thanks for linking! Now let's see if we get more readers to our blogs!

Lynn said...

You are clearly more up on your adding blog url's than I am...I'm still trying to figure out how to do this.

Patti said...

Casdok: you're welcome

Joan: let's hope so

Lynn: it's not difficult, really

Mimi Lenox said...

Patti - I'm having a terrible time with my ranking right now and Google. I think I may have to pass on this until I figure it out. Strangeness abounds.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

hope you don't mind if i pass honey, thanks for thinking of me though! and your cats are so cute!!!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo