Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Feline resolutions

One important thing to remember if you ever participate in a Yankee Swap is to make sure that what you purchase is something you'd like to have.
I purchased eight things (four gifts) for my family to swap at our Christmas Eve get-together at Ralph's sister's house. And the one I really wanted I got back.
Go me.
It's a BAD CAT desk calendar, featuring felines with, what else? attitude.

January 1: Bad Cat New Year's Resolutions:
1. Be kinder to my owner
2. Get owner to leave entire fortune to me so I can run off with a rabbit of easy virtue
3. Have my fur highlighted and streaked
4. Stay clean and sober until Valentine's Day
5. Either lose two pounds or suck in

Just thought I'd share those! Happy New Year, Day 2

7 comments:

Rhea said...

Clean and sober!? Poor kitteh.

slow panic said...

oh kitty. i say suck it in....

Linda said...

Ah, to only have two pounds to lose! Lucky kitty!

sari said...

We have one of those bad cat books. It's funny.

happy new year!

Joan said...

Ooooh...only two pounds. If only that were true for me, my scale and I would be a whole lot happier.
I agree with Linda...lucky kitty.

Michele said...

Hehehe... now those are goooooood! I like the suck it in over the lose 2 pounds...

Lynn said...

Go you is right! I would have been so worried that I wouldn't be able to get it back, that I would have bought a second one...and then ended up with two. sigh. I like # 3.