Friday, September 7, 2007

An A for Attitude

Thanks to all for playing along to guess my eight-letter word that begins with A.

Sari was right, but I didn't want to say anything until a few more of you dear readers weighed in.

And Odat agreed with Sari, I might add. So she also was correcto!

What I need to develop is some "attitude."

Not adultery, as one of you whose name I won't mention but it rhymes with China, said.

Whew, glad that's over. I feel better revealing that teensy bit of my life.

4 comments:

Lynn said...

What kind of attitude are you looking to develop?

Patti said...

ATTITUDE!!
you know what that means

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

ha ha ha, i never thought of those! good answer, sorry i was wrong. and thanks for the donation to the walk honey. what a great thing to do!!

smiles, bee

Patti said...

Bee: you are welcome