Thursday, September 20, 2007

2 fur 1 ?

Now that I have some much appreciated cat name input from my blogging friends, there's another wrinkle to report...
Actually I knew Ralph was considering getting two felines, but now he is almost insisting that would be just the thing for us. They could keep each other company, says Ralph.
Well, yes, I suppose they could.
If we get two, and I'm still saying "if," what would we name them?
Peanut butter and Jelly?
Salt and Pepper?
Mutt and Jeff?

Isadora & Milo??

4 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

anything BUT scotch and soda! and will they have a blog??? i know i am nagging, sorry. i just love cat blogs!

smiles, bee

Linda said...

I rather like Abbott & Costello ... Fred & Ethel ... Mork & Mindy ...

Of course, you could get three cats and name them P, B, & J. Ssh, don't tell Ralph I suggested that!

the moose buyer said...

if we are talking about one of each I say Lucy and Ricky. If we are talking 2 females, Lucy and Ethel or Alice and Trixie. two Males. Ricky and Fred.

How is that for confusing??

Patti said...

Bee: no scotch and soda

Linda: Mork and Mindy is cute!

Moosie: no, it's not confusing