Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Radiation: Day 3

Everyone is so friendly there I didn't want to leave! 

I needed a blood test so I saw my "old friends" in the other part of the building (chemo side) and it was like old home week. The doctor asked me if I missed him last week. I said I did, but I don't think he believed me! 

And a volunteer gave me a fresh-baked chocolate chip cookie. It was still warm.
Woo hoo!

Now on to Wednesday stuff..

{My online cancer journey journal continues..thanks for reading!}

3 comments:

Barb said...

I don't thin he believed you either. He probably gets that a lot though. :)

Now I want a freshly baked CC cookie!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i'm so glad they are all so nice. sarge had a grouchy nurse once in chemo and she sucked!

smiles, bee
xoxooxoxox

Linda said...

Glad to hear that radiation is going along well. Do you find it to be easier than chemo?