Thursday, November 10, 2011

My online cancer journey journal continues...

It's almost 5 p.m. 
I'm tired and I've caught a cold (boo hoo) but I'm still planning to attend a support group meeting that starts at 6.
I always enjoy my time with the ladies. Our group, Circle of Friends, meets every other Thursday but in two weeks we won't meet, because it will be Thanksgiving already. (gasp!)

I can't believe how fast November got here and how fast the month is flying by us. It has been one of my crazier years, it's safe to say.

Tomorrow I go for a dry run of sorts for my radiation treatments, which start Monday morning. 

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Poo on the cold. One of the SisterDears has a nasty one at moment. Dad tolerated the radiation pretty well. He and my mother can't say enough good things about the 2 radiology technicians. They're the ones I made the cupcakes for when they were so sweet to both my parents a few weeks ago.

This whole year has been a blur for me. Srsly.

Big hugs xoxo