Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Domestic engineer? Not so much

I just opened a box that we got Saturday in an Angel Food order containing what I thought was a ready-to-eat blueberry pie. But the dough is raw. Woopsie-doodle. Quite disappointing!
So I put the pie in a 375-degree oven for 45 minutes. We'll see how that goes.

Dang. I was all set to bring a big chunk of it over to my mother for a tasty treat. It's not chocolate, but at least it's something sweet.
The label on the box didn't indicate that it wasn't baked. It just says to keep refrigerated, which I did.

I hope this pie tastes good, after all this.

4 comments:

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Let us know...mmmmk?

Patti said...

Vinny: It was good; tasted like blueberry pie.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

mmmmm pie!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

RA said...

Blueberry pie! Yummy. Have a great day, Patti :)