Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Windshield views

Ralph already posted about our visiting Kid One and Kid Two Saturday at the University of Hartford. Today I'm sharing foliage photos I snapped through the windshield as Ralph drove the van toward Hartford.
These are just a few of the 80 skadillion pix I took to amuse myself on the drive.



Ralph watching the road:

and again:

and some more trees...

woo hoo! a reddish-orange one in the mix:

An American flag attached to the overpass fence:

and a street scene in downtown Hartford:

The End, for now.


4 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

thanks for letting me come along!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxxoxo

Linda said...

As much as I would like to have someone else driving so I could take pictures from the car once in awhile, I don't really think I'm ready for Amanda to get that license she keeps pestering me about! Somehow I think I'd be way too nervous to be taking pictures at that point unless they were self-portraits with my mouth hanging open and my eyes wide in terror!

Thanks for the drive through a part of my State I don't normally get to - it looks lovely!

Joan said...

Waaahhh...I so want to be in the Northeast right now enjoying those multi-color trees. Thanks for letting me live vicariously through your photo lens.

Patti said...

Bee: You are welcome.

Linda: It was a nice drive.

Joan: You and Rick should venture back East someday.