Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Four Things Meme (or almost four in a few cases)

Linda, Duchess of Norwich-upon-the-Thames tagged me, my husband Ralph and two fellow bloggers for this meme. Here's what I came up with: (I cheated a tad)

Four jobs I've had

1. Store cashier for holiday season
2. Babysitter
3. Newspaper reporter
4. Mother


Four movies I can watch over and over

1. Wizard of Oz

2. Adam’s Rib
3. Paper Moon
4. Blazing Saddles


Four places I've lived

1.
New Haven, Ct.
2. Orange, Ct.
3. West Haven, Ct.
4. Derby, Ct.


Four TV shows I love

1. The Simpsons
2. most anything on the History Channel

Four places I've vacationed

1.
Paris
2. London

3.
Steubenville, Ohio (under duress)
4.
Hyannis, Mass.

Four of my favorite dishes

1. my
Garfield mug
2. mug that says "chick"
3. Bunnykins bowls the cats use now

Four sites I visit daily

1. patti-latebloomerboomer.blogspot.com (I can visit myself, right?)
2. airhead55-ralph.blogspot.com
3. nhregister.com


Four places I would rather be right now

1. asleep in bed
2. on vacation
3. dining out with my family
4. at the movies


6 comments:

maryt/theteach said...

I love your answer: Steubenville, Ohio (under duress) Ha! Are you saying Steubenville is not your favorite place to vacation? Hmmm?

Linda said...

Well, okay, so you had trouble counting to four in some places! I will give you credit anyway and not report you to the Queen for a violation of the Meme Rules. Considering you have a "get out of the dungeon free" card it wouldn't do any good to turn you in anyway!

"Blazing Saddles", eh? Now why does that surprise me a little? You just didn't strike me as the Mel Brooks type but now that I think about it - I can definitely see it!

"That was close, almost lost us a $400 hand-cart!"

Patti said...

Mary: No, I can't believe I actually was there, after hearing about it for years!

Linda: I love Mel Brooks' movies.

Michele said...

Yay, the Simpsons! D'oh! =D

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

you have always lived in ct? wow. i can't imagine that. being military we moved so many times!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Dianne said...

I love the Steubenville answer also!

I love anything Mel Brooks!