Thursday, February 15, 2007

I've been linked

This is shaping up to be a great, though freezing cold, Thursday morning.

Joan the erstwhile librarian linked my blog to hers: erstwhilelibrarian.blogspot.com and I will do likewise. She is fun to read, and definitely more creative than she thinks she is.

Secondly, I just took a peek at my bank account and learned I finally, finally got a (miniscule) raise.

It has been a long time coming, but apparently it's here. I just may have to celebrate and get my felinus obnoxious a new catnip toy today.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Congratulations on your raise...I'm hoping for one too...think in will fall in the miniscule category as well.

Joan said...

Thanks so much for linking to my blog. You're the first non-family member to do so and I'm really excited!!!

It must be "raise" season...I too received a raise at my little part-time job. Looking at my most recent paystub however, I think I'm going to need a magnifying glass to find the difference.

Patti said...

I haven't had one in ages -- we part-timers get overlooked.

Guess I am really a late bloomer.

wink, wink