Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day ~ from the e-mail bag

IRISH GAS STATION

Taking a wee break from the golf course, Tiger Woods drives his new Mercedes into an Irish gas station.

An attendant greets him in typical Irish manner, unaware who the golf pro is...

"Top o' the mornin to ya".

As Tiger gets out of the car, two tees fall out of his pocket.

"So what are those things, laddie?" asks the attendant.

"They're called tees," replies Tiger.

"And what would ya be usin 'em for, now?" inquires the Irishman.

"Well, they're for resting my balls on when I drive," replies Tiger."Aw, Jaysus, Mary an' Joseph!" exclaims the Irish attendant. "Those fellas at Mercedes think of everything."


7 comments:

Linda said...

That is just too funny, Princess! You actually had me laughing out loud and I don't mean just the LOL version that people like to type all the time!

May the luck o' the Irish be with you all day long!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

hehehehehe....

The Curmudgeon said...

Seamus lay dyin' on his bed and his friend Pat came to visit, hat in hand.

"Pat, so good of you to come," said Seamus. He struggled a bit to sit up so he could pull a long, narrow box off the nightstand.

"Pat," says Seamus,"this is a bottle of 21-year old Irish whiskey. I bought it for meself thinkin' I'd have it when I got well" -- he paused to cough -- "but the doctors say it's not i' the cards for me."

"'Tis a shame," said Pat. "'Tis a dirty shame."

"Aye," said Seamus, "and that's why I'm so glad you're here. Can you do somethin' for me now?"

"Sure, Seamus," says Pat, "anythin' at all that I can."

"Well," says Seamus, "you'll be comin' to the funeral, I suppose?"

"Of course, Seamus."

"Well, after the priest has gone, after they're all gone, will you pour out the contents of this bottle on my grave?" He held out the bottle and Pat took it from him, reverently.

"I will so," said Pat, "just as you ask.... there's just one ting."

"Sure, Pat, what is it?"

"Would ye mind terribly if I ran it through my kidneys first?"

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

you joke is really funny and so is curmy's!!!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

RA said...

Same with me, Linda. I laughed out so loud that my son came up to me and said "What's up, Mom?" The one from Curmudgeon is also good. Hope that you have already recovered now, Patti. Best wishes.

the moose buyer said...

I loved the joke even though I am a day late - Happy St. Patty's week to you and Ralph.

RW said...

Hahahahaha that is a good'en Patti Happy Belated St. Patty's!! :D