Sunday, January 18, 2009

Creative Photography


Experimenting here. I took this photo through the windshield as we were going through the West Rock Tunnel in New Haven, Ct. My son said it would help the photo below if I could use a blur brush, but we don't have the software.


Please look at the second photo from a distance of about six feet from your monitor. Gracias!

Anyhoo, this is what I learned Saturday: There is light at the end of the tunnel.

To see more Creative Photography entries, visit Roger at Idaho Photo and click on the Creative Photo tab.

7 comments:

RW said...

That's awesome Patti! I love both of these great job! :D

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

light at the end of the tunnel! perfect!!!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoox

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Most excellent Patti...

LOVE IT!

Hear and win new music on Monday's on The Couch

Mimi Lenox said...

Good tips. I love the photo. It's fun to experiment with the camera. I wish I had more time to do it.
You and Linda are getting pretty darn good with that camera.

Catherine said...

Nous avons la même expression, Patti, "La lumière est au bout du tunnel". Bien illustré par ta photo!
Nous en avons une autre, "voir le bout du tunnel", arriver à la fin d'une tâche (task).

Linda said...

Ah, very creative!

These kids and their techno-talk and knowledge - a blur technique indeed!

Gattina said...

Looks nice, good creation ! yes I am sure there is a light at the end of each tunnel, lol !