Monday, January 5, 2009

No can link

I just created a post for one of the newspaper's blogs and wrote about Sunday's Twelfth Night celebration at the Gen. David Humphreys' House that Ralph and I attended, and had the idea to link it here. Now, I ask you, is that being lazy or efficient?

OK, well, um..I just tried but I couldn't link it, but if you would like to read it and see more photos, please visit http://naugatuckvalley.blogspot.com and you'll see the 'On the Twelfth Day of Christmas' post.
Ralph (a.k.a. Airhead 55) also mentioned it in his post here.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Okay, so you could link to Ralph's post but not to the article post? I are confused but I shall go forth and read! I just wish there wasn't word verification over on the other blog as I'd leave comments but for some reason, word verification and I do not get along!

Patti said...

Linda, Join the club. I are confused as well.