Sunday, January 4, 2009

From me to you

One of the very first friends I met in the blogosphere back in January '07 sent this to me.
I would like to thank her for the wishes, and pass them along to my friends in Blogland.

Wish for 2009...
May peace break into your house and may thieves come to steal your debts.

May the pockets of your jeans become a magnet of $200 bills.

May love stick to your face like Vaseline and may laughter assault your lips!

May your clothes smell of success like smoking tires and may happiness slap you across the face and may your tears be that of joy.

May the problems you had forget your home address!

In simple words ...........

May 2009 be the best year of your life!

8 comments:

Dianne said...

lovely! I wish the same for you and Ralph

Patti said...

thanks, Dianne!

Linda said...

Those sound like some wishes that I could be very happy with! Thank you, Princess Patricia of Ansonia in the Valley!

Michele said...

Awesome wishes!!! I pass these back to you two!!
(hug)

Mimi Lenox said...

And the same to you, O Succinct One!

RW said...

That is one of the best wishes I every heard of! :D

storyteller said...

What beautiful wishes for the new year, and of course ... I wish the same for the two of you ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Cool wishes...

I wish you and Ralph the best in 2009

HUGS