Thursday, September 18, 2008

Fishing for a post ~ maybe fish oil would help

Some days I feel like talking, other days, not so much. I can go for hours and hours without uttering a word, or revealing myself in a blog post. Maybe I need some of that fish oil prescription that Empress Bee has been taking lately. She never seems to be at a loss for words.

She goes off on tangents, but they are interesting tangents, so it's all good. And she draws some great doodles. I love them. She has a whole cast of characters in her imagination that she shares with us.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Here are some pix I took last autumn in our backyard. I used a saturation effect on the third one, to brighten the colors or something. It's fun to play around.
I'm looking forward to seeing and photographing these beautiful colors again next month. October is beautiful, isn't it?

4 comments:

Dianne said...

I love fall colors and your photos are beautiful.

Patti said...

Dianne: Thank you. Isn't fall a gorgeous time of year? I love it.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh my they are BEAUTIFUL!!!

smiles, bee
xxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Pawlie Kokonuts said...

Gorgeous pix of my fave time of year, thankee