Thursday, September 4, 2008

This 'n that, 'cause I'm having trouble doing a meme (sorry, Mimi)

I got this quiz from Mary, The Teach,
and I liked the results.




You Are Palatino



You consider yourself to be creative and artistic.

And you'd like everyone else to know it!

You take design and aesthetics seriously.

You like everything in your life to be unique and beautiful - but never gaudy!


And from the e-mail bag:

These classified ads actually ran in newspapers.

FREE YORKSHIRE TERRIER.
8-years old. Hateful little bastard. Bites!
FREE PUPPIES:
1/2 Cocker Spaniel, 1/2 sneaky neighbor's dog.
FREE PUPPIES:
Mother, AKC German Shepherd.
Father, Super Dog...able to leap tall fences in a single bound.
FOUND DIRTY WHITE DOG:
Looks like a rat. Been out a while.
Better be a big reward.
COWS, CALVES: NEVER BRED.
Also 1 gay bull for sale.
NORDIC TRACK
$300 Hardly used, call Chubby.
GEORGIA PEACHES
California grown - 89 cents/lb.
JOINING NUDIST COLONY!
Must sell washer and dryer $300.
WEDDING DRESS FOR SALE:
Worn once by mistake. Call Stephanie



4 comments:

Dianne said...

I'm 'IMPACT'
kinda like a train wreck I assume ;)

Patti said...

Dianne: I don't think of you as a train wreck!

Linda said...

I'm Palantino myself which is kind of funny as I never thought of myself as artistic and creative.

Today I'm tired and worn out (or is that the same thing??) but that's probably because of these late nights I've been keeping this week. Heck, I just flew asleep sitting in front of my laptop and took a quick power nap. Now I have a crick in my neck but I feel a bit better!

Patti said...

Linda: Great minds think alike, when it comes to fonts anyway!