Friday, September 5, 2008

Better late than never

Awards, I've had a few...

Mimi, Queen of Memes, kindly presented me with several awards during her recent Blog Appreciation Week, for which I have not publicly thanked her.
This is one of them, and when you read the lovely things she said about me you'll understand my guilt for not having posted it sooner.
I daresay the dank dungeon may soon be my new digs.

Help!!!
Here is what the Queen doth said:
Patti at Late Bloomer Boomer - Prolific professional perfect Princess who has the biggest most genuine smile I've ever seen. She's one of the few bloggers I've met in person. I was totally in awe of her laughing heart and SWEET spirit. A lovelier person I dare say I've met. Did I say what an incredible published writer she is???


Thank you, Mimi, for your kind words. I am truly moved by what you wrote. Is it OK if we don't go clothes shopping if I ever get to come visit?

Thanking you in advance,

Patti

6 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

mimi is right!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Christy said...

Congrats sweetie!

Linda said...

Well, when the Queen makes a declaration it has to be true so there is no doubt that Mimi was right and then some!

And you do have the most fantastic of smiles!

Patti said...

Bee, Christy and Linda: Thank you!

Mimi Lenox said...

I love this, "I daresay the dank dungeon may soon be my new digs."
Laughing.
Not only are you the Princess of Succinctness, now you are the Queen of Alliteration!

You are most welcome, Your Princess-ness. I did speak the truth!

Mimi Lenox said...

Wait! No clothes shopping?

I promise not to bring the camera.....(Queenly toes are crossed)