Wednesday, June 4, 2008

~ Dona Nobis Pacem ~

My wish is for world peace for my children and for generations to come.

I have been scrolling through the slide shows and galleries that Mimi,Queen of Memes, has provided and have seen some truly beautiful Peace Globes.

My goal is to learn how to better use technology. I guess it is a lot of trial and error...

Update: My thanks to my hubby Ralph who helped me create my third peace globe, featuring Rigby the Cat (below).
~ ~ ~

May all of my fellow peace bloggers have a serenity-filled day today, as we participate in Mimi's brilliant creation, this Revolution of Words.

12 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i LOVE that photo of rigby!

peace honey...

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ivanhoe said...

Have a peaceful day and let love rule! :o)

Durward Discussion said...

"Words have power ... If you get the right ones, in the right order, you can nudge the world a little."

Tom Stoppard

May we all say together: PEACE

Unknown said...

Very well done, Patti!

Love and Peace to you and yours!

Sanni

Sandee said...

You have a serenity filled day too. :)

RennyBA said...

Great to see you on board and what a nice Globe!
Mine is up too :-)
Hello from Norway - peace to you and the one you love!

Linda said...

Never mind about the whole technology thing, there's always someone out there who can help those of us who are some inept out! i.e., our teenagers usually but Ralph does a great job, too!

Peace, my friend, if not on earth then in your corner of it!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Well done! This day is unbelievable! Peace to you and your family…

Barbara said...

Hi Patti,
Greetings of Peace and love to you and everyone passing by.
You have a cool peace globe; hard to ignore those eyes :)

Have a great day.

Mimi Lenox said...

I do love the colors on this globe. You may be a "late bloomer" but you're certainly making up for lost time now with your colorful personality. The eyes on the globe! wow! Mysterious....

Have a great day, Patti. Thank you for blogging for peace and making this day so special. Hugs, my friend.

Akelamalu said...

Lovely Globe. Peace to you and yours friend. :)

Travis Cody said...

Don't you just love to learn new things?

Peace to you and yours!