Thursday, June 26, 2008

The deed is done

I finally broke down and bought Centrum Silver. It's for people over f-f-f-fifty.

:-(

I hope it helps.

And now a silly quiz, just to prove I'm not old.

What Flavor Gum Are You?




You Are Bubblegum Flavored Gum



You are friendly, outgoing, and energetic.

You love life, and you can always find some reason to smile.

You are a bit hyper, and you're always looking for your next challenge.

You love getting things done - and you are usually on the go.

Your confidence and positive attitude makes you a very attractive person.

You can be a little flaky at times, but people are able to overlook that - because you're so fun!


6 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

my mom used to take geritol. years ago when she took it, it was liquid and had alcohol in it. now mom was a tea totaler and didn't know she was swigging booze but she sure loved her geritol! ha ha ha

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Mimi Lenox said...

I don't think you are flaky at all. Fun and energetic yes, but not flaky.

Don't they know you're a Princess?

Lynn said...

Centrum Silver sounds like a hair color...shows you what I know. I love to chew bubblegum...does that count?

Odat said...

You are laid back, low maintenance, and super cool.
You go with the flow, and you never cause too much of a fuss.
I'm Winter Green
You are very in touch with nature and the world around you.
You prefer to keep things simple. Complexity stresses you out.

You are a very real person. Openness and honesty are important to you.
You can be friends with almost anyone, as long as they tell it like it is.

Peace

RW said...

Centrum Silver I could probably use some.

Linda said...

Hmm, perhaps I need to invest in some of this myself. Or perhaps I'll wait to see what your verdict is as to whether or not it works!

I can't take Geritol, the iron in it makes me sick to my stomach but I sure could use some more energy so perhaps your Centrum Silver will do that trick. Do let me know!