Friday, March 12, 2010

Looking at the Sky on Friday


I took this photo in November, and I'm pretty sure I never posted it. ;-)

It's the steeple of the First Congregational Church in Derby, Ct. We've been members since 2001.
It's a small but friendly congregation. Ralph is one of the deacons, and serves Communion once every three months, despite the fact that he uses a wheelchair. He manages!
Occasionally I teach a Sunday School class.

See many more photos of the heavens by visiting our hostess, Tisha, that CrAzY Working Mom.

4 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

very pretty!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Kim said...

Great photo! That is one thing I would love to take a series of photos of...church buildings. Beautifully done.

Kim
The Misplaced Midwesterner

Linda said...

There's something to be said for tall white New England steeples; I just love 'em myself!

Reminds me of your Steeple Chase series, something I think of every time I look at a church steeple these days!

hrg at Sacred Ruminations said...

Lovely framing of this white steeple!
Hugs and blessings,