Monday, March 15, 2010

Ruby Tuesday

Phew! I was a bit panicked this afternoon when I had no photo to post for Ruby Tuesday.
I went into my daughter's room and found one of the cats in her collection has bright red ears.
I took him outside for a photo shoot and here's the result. Unfortunately none of the other kitties have any red on them, or we could have had a group shot.

This little cat needs a name. Any suggestions?

See lots of photos featuring a little or a lot of red at Mary T's meme at Work of the Poet.


13 comments:

Carletta said...

Ruby ears and the cutest face!
This made a perfect Ruby Tuesday post!
A nice piece of folk art.

Dianne said...

don't let her stay out there
that snowblower will get her!! ;)

I would name her Doe, after her amazing doe eyes

lovely sculpture

Chubskulit Rose said...

Nice ruby found!

MY Ruby Tuesday

Linda said...

Perhaps you should name her Ruby in honor of the post?

I can't believe you took her outside in the nasty weather we've been having and didn't get sucked into a mud bog! You are one brave woman, Princess!

Napaboaniya APAD said...

Cutie cat in red ears, your gal must really love cats :)
Happy Ruby Tuesday! :)

nice A said...

I love cats and your daughter's has ruby ears. So cute!

Miss. Clippy said...

Cute! I am a huge cat lover!!! I agree that "Ruby" would be a nice name for her. (Is it a she?) If it's a he, then maybe Rudy LOL! My Ruby Tuesday!

Rach

Auntie E said...

Love it, Love It, Love it.....happy RT
My Ruby Link for you

Anonymous said...

This is a really cute cat. I'm not good with names. Only thing that comes to mind right now is "Cutie Pie" or maybe "Red." ;-)

♥ Kathy said...

How cute! Happy Ruby Tuesday!

Marice said...

that cat looks pretty interesting :) her ears are perfect for RT!

u may view mine here

Anonymous said...

Great looking cat!

lynda Howells said...

Good find for Ruby tuesdayxlynda