Monday, February 15, 2010

Reflecting on snow, the van, and Linus

I took this after last week's snowfall...apparently we have another one headed our way tonight. Not fun any more!

I like how I captured Ralph's van in the window reflection, when all I was trying to do was get a picture of Linus looking out at the snow.

Happy President's Day to all, even if you don't have the day off from work! I liked it better when we celebrated both Lincoln's Birthday and Washington's Birthday. But that was a few decades ago. I must be getting old..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had snow here in south Georgia a few nights ago. I could appreciate it because it was pretty, rare and melted right away!

Unknown said...

The snow looks like frosting here, Patti.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

no snow here thank goodness! stay warm. that linus sure looks cute looking out that window!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

I love these delightful 'accidental' unintended captures ;-)
Hugs and blessings,

Linda said...

Yes, I have heard that nasty more-snow rumor myself though they claim it's only going to be a few inches. My fear is that they get it totally wrong like last week and call for only a few inches while we get dumped on with about 12!

Hope you had a Happy Valentine's Day and it was nice to see you over at Barb's blog!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Cool visual