Saturday, May 10, 2008

~ A special day ~

22 !

That's how many years ago it was that Airhead 55 and I tied the knot.

Happy Anniversary to me and Ralph. What's our secret, you ask? Dunno, I respond. Ask him.

Today we are going to meet our nephew's firstborn. We've never met him because he was born in Germany in January.
He will be christened and then we are celebrating by going out to lunch with family.
Not sure if we can post pictures of Caleb. We'll have to get the proud parents' permission.
I hope they say yes!

7 comments:

Michele said...

Yay... Happy Anniversary to you two!
That's awesome... I wish many more happy years!
My darling hubby and I are hitting up on our 20th this July!

Enjoy the Christening with Caleb, it sounds as if it will be a very special event.

Odat said...

Happy Anniversary to you and Ralph. Wow!!! I wish you lots more together! Cherish the time!

I love the name Caleb! Have fun!

Peace

Joan said...

Happy, happy 22 to you and Ralph. I hope it's a fun-filled day for the two of you as you get to meet Caleb for the very first time.

Lynn said...

Happy Anniversary to you both:~) Yikes...22 years...that's a long, long time. Just goes to show how seriously you two took your vows. How wonderful that you will get to meet Caleb:~)

Mimi Lenox said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you! May you have many more years of happiness.

Linda said...

A belated happy anniversary to you and Ralph and many congratulations on 22 years of wedded bliss! Can't wait to meet the two of you in person to see if you act like an old married couple!

The Curmudgeon said...

Congratulations. Long Suffering Spouse and I just hit no. 26 -- also in early May.