Friday, May 9, 2008

Actual factual feline follies

It's the next day...and the beat goes on.

These cats are keeping us amused as well as keeping me up at night. It's like having babies in the house again.
I need more sleep!

Early this morning Rigby's LOUD snurring (that's snore + purring) woke me up. It's kinda cute, but unfortunately it was only 3:45 a.m.
He nestles himself between us on the bed, all cozy, and makes himself dead weight. All 10 furry, danderific pounds of him.

Try turning over with him there, holding down the covers. It's a challenge.
I guess we could close the door, but I fear we'd be awakened by scratching, saying "Let me in!" in cat language.
This way, he comes in quietly and there is a chance I won't wake up.

4 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i really miss having a cat to sleep in the bed with us!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoox

Linda said...

I'm thinking slim chance that you won't wake up! I love that word "snurring", too! It's so appropriate!

Mimi Lenox said...

Oh my. You do have babies in the house again. Maybe you and Ralph are going through your second childhoods. Maybe subconsciously you NEED the baby kitties!

Freud Queen signing off....

Odat said...

My lil Snot dog makes some noises himself while sleeping, a lot like soft snorting...lol. It doesn't bother me anymore, as a matter of fact I find it soothing. But then again, I'm weird.

Peace