Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Tomorrow is Peace Globe Day

G'day all.
Take a look to your right ----------->
to see a peace globe.
Tomorrow, June 6, 2007 is the second Blog Blast for Peace.
You too can have a peace globe. Just go and visit the lovely Mimi, founder of the Peace Globe Movement in the blogosphere, over at Mimi Writes, and get one for your blog.
While there you will also get to read about the movement's origins and see a slideshow of other people's peace globes.
I hope you make one. You will feel good about doing your part to help spread the message of peace.

10 comments:

Joan said...

I have tried numerous times to make a peace globe and I just can't seem to master it. I told you I'm no techno-geek...can I borrow Kid 2???

Patti said...

If I could do it, you could. I'm no techno-geek. I can't even seem to get a photo on my profile...

Lynn said...

I have tried as well to make one, but to no avail. I will try again this afternoon...hopefully with different results this time.

Patti said...

Lynn: Like I told sis, I'm no techno-geek by any stretch of the imagination.
Maybe Twelve could follow the instructions for you...
Good luck

Rhea said...

I didn't know about this global peace day. I will try to be calm and peaceful tomorrow. To set an example.

Patti said...

Rhea: I urge you to visit Mimi Writes

there is so much interesting information about Blog Blast for Peace
;-)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

yup, and they still need several states to color the whole country with globes. anyone from delaware, mississippi, louisanna, and a few more at mimi's.

and if you can't get your name on a globe, just copy as a save as file and post the plain one and write something. let mimi know and there you go! anyone want me to make one for them? email me at becordle@gmail.com and i will do it! but hurry, time is running out!

smiles, bee

Patti said...

Bee: you're the best!

Joan said...

Whew...I finally figured out how to do my peace globe...took me long enough!! :~)

Mimi Lenox said...

You're such a good press agent! Yah for peace globes.
Let the games begin.