Thursday, June 21, 2007

I'm passing on the honor...


Empress Bee (of the High Sea), whose Muffin 53 is a favorite blog of mine, has tagged me with the Rockin' Girl Blogger Award.
Thank you, Bee, for the honor and the kind words! Never had anyone call me Rockin'. First time for everything, I guess.

I am supposed to tag five female bloggers, but three of them I wanted to tag have already been tagged for this by someone else.
No fair! (stomping feet on floor).
But I do know one woman who clearly rocks 24/7. That is the lively and ever-amusing Sari, who writes about her two little boys, Eight and Five, and her family's life in Arizona. Sari shares lyrics from songs she listens to, and they range from oldies to music by artists I've never heard of who are popular today.

Sari, I lifted this rule from Bee's blog: "If you get tagged, grab the pretty badge up top (because you deserve it!) and then list five women bloggers who are TOTALLY ROCKIN’."

I just checked with computer geek, Kid One, and he told me to go ahead and re-tag those I want to. I am at a loss...

5 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i don't see why someone couldn't be tagged more than once. just means more think they rock!!

smiles, bee

Patti said...

wow, you saw this fast!
OK, if you say so...

sari said...

Shucks, thanks. You're too kind. :-)

Lynn said...

Like I said on my blog...go ahead an tag Joan too...that way we'll keep her REALLY busy, when she returns from her trip;~D

Patti said...

OK Lynn, I did just that!