Saturday, May 11, 2013

Shadow Shot Sunday ~ spring!


In honor of our wedding anniversary and Mother's Day this weekend, I'm posting two of my favorite folks today.
Shadowy figures, aren't they?

We were at Ralph's sister's house last Saturday to celebrate her granddaughter's First Holy Communion.
It was a nice day with family and the weather was perfect.  


Lilacs bloomin' in our yard.

The weather was perfect for most of yesterday as well.
I spy some shadows in this photo I took yesterday morning.
Today is dreary and rainy. Hoping for sunshine tomorrow. ;-)

Cheerful tulips in the sun. Happy May!

And as I mentioned on Facebook yesterday, I don't even remember planting these Easter tulips last year. But I'm glad I did.

Ah, sunny mornings that create shadows in our yard.


I'm happy to be back posting shadow shots after two months.

Join in the fun and see more photos of shadows from across the globe at Shadow Shot Sunday 2.
 


* I wish all a Happy Shadow Shot Sunday and a Happy Mother's Day! * 



5 comments:

Sylvia K said...

So good to see you back, Patti!!! Happy Mother's Day, first of all and I do love your shadowy figures for the day! And such lovely flowers! Looks like a perfect spring weekend for all of you!!

Gemma Wiseman said...

Love the joy in the first photo! What a wonderful moment! And welcome back Patti!

BLOGitse said...

Lucky you, lucky we - we had our anniversary on 9th... :) Congrats!
Here in Malaga it's cloudy but warmer than in Helsinki. Tomorrow starts studying again...

Chubskulit Rose said...

Happy anniversary to you and Ralph! I hope you had a good celebration.

Shadow Shot
Happy mother's day!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Sunlit tulips bring me joy too! :)

Shadowy Cave