Sunday, June 10, 2012

Shadow Shot Sunday

Last weekend I wasn't organized enough to post any shadow shots. But I doth return.

On Saturday we attended a survivors' reception (lunch) at the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life in Shelton, Ct. , and on Sunday we attended a birthday celebration (lunch) for cancer survivors at Griffin Hospital in Derby, Ct. (Lots o' lunches!) And sadly, lots of families affected by cancer.   

On Sunday morning before the birthday lunch we went to our small city's second annual Pierre Lallement Festival of Bikes.
And we went back to the street festival after lunch. So I didn't get around to posting for my own blog, just for the newspaper's blog and later in the week for a new blog featuring our local arts council, Brush Strokes.


One of the Main Street shop owners painted this board ~ I thought she did a great job!

Can you tell which one is me and which one is daughter Allegra?



Join in the fun and see lots more shadowy photos from around the world at Shadow Shot Sunday.




P.S. Almost forgot ~ please visit Ralph's post featuring the bike festival too!

7 comments:

Barb said...

Yes, you are in the lower shot! Great poster! I love those old-fashioned bikes. Not to ride, of course! I hear they were rather precarious, at best!

Hope your day is lovely, Princess Patti!

The Summer Kitchen Girls said...

What a darling idea that shop owner had :) You and your daughter look so much alike....especially when all we see is your heads! Wishing you a lovely week ahead Patti!

Kelly said...

What a fun photo op!! I won't guess considering I might insult one and flatter the other if I'm wrong. ;)

Gemma Wiseman said...

I keep looking and thinking they look so much the same! So I'm not going to guess! A great idea for photos and advertising bikes!

Chubskulit Rose said...

That's a nice painting!

Shadows, have a great week ahead.

BLOGitse said...

What a fun post! For me they look the same picture...
I visited your other blog - I'm so happy to see kids doing other than playing with computers! Great art, lovely colors!

Shosh said...

Wow! I can't quite tell. But both shots are good.