Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Mystery photo ~

Hop, hop. Twitch, twitch.


It's a bunny, I know, but I don't know where he came from. Seems like someone's pet escaped from its hutch. It doesn't look like any of the brownish-colored wild bunnies I've seen.

Hop, hop. Twitch, twitch.

I was walking in the yard last evening talking to my mother on the phone. It was starting to get dark and I saw what I thought was a black cat. Well, it was a wascally wabbit. =<^.^>=

I ran for the camera, and took these pix on night mode. I lightened them on the computer because the bunny was in the shadows and you couldn't have seen him otherwise.

He hopped away after a few minutes. I hope he found his way home!

1 comment:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

awww what a sweet little thing!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoox