Friday, July 16, 2010

Cupcakes

That's it!
I figured it out. Cupcakes are the secret.
Their sweet selves serve to pull us out of our depression, our frustration over a slow Internet connection, our exhaustion, or in my case heat exhaustion.
I don't know about you but the summer weather does a number on my brain - I can't think straight when it is so hot. And I'm sitting in an air conditioned room. How spoiled.
What did the pioneer women do? I know they didn't have air conditioning in those covered wagons and log cabins and outhouses.

Allegra made *cupcakes* this week after I purchased a baking tin, and now I want her to make us some more. We enjoyed them immensely.

They are wonderful. And she is wonderful for making them. I hope she reads this blog post today.

OK, back to work. Have a good day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK. Now I want cupcakes! I hope Allegra makes enough for everybody!

Big hugs :)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh!!! cupcakes!!! tits...

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Linda said...

Allegra did a beautiful job if that picture is of her cupcakes! I bought the tips for decorating cupcakes a couple of weeks ago but it's too darned hot to think about baking anything even if cupcakes are the key to happiness - which I've got no doubt they are!

Have another one, Princess, and let them cheer you up!

Linda said...

Allegra did a beautiful job if that picture is of her cupcakes! I bought the tips for decorating cupcakes a couple of weeks ago but it's too darned hot to think about baking anything even if cupcakes are the key to happiness - which I've got no doubt they are!

Have another one, Princess, and let them cheer you up!