Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday afternoon

...and I'm trying to have a better day than I did yesterday. Click here to see the reason why yesterday wasn't so hot.
The day improved, though. Ralph and I went shopping and got some "stuff," including small mats for his new mini-van. He saw some bigger ones he now wants to go back and purchase. If I were nice I'd go there and get them for him later. ha ha

Ralph has a meeting after work and won't be home for dinner. I hate when that happens.
But I've got Linus the kitty here to keep me company. And to keep me on my toes.

Hope everyone has a great week ahead! My calendar tells me I am going to be busy.

2 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i have the dentist tomorrow. yuk!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoox

EG CameraGirl said...

I have a busy week ahead too. Maybe you'll appreciate eating alone this evening, a great time to relax. Hopefully Ralph's meeting won't end late.