Thursday, November 4, 2010

A re-post of a re-post: 'Pawsing' for Blogblast for Peace

I love the photo below that I used in '08 and '09..and I love it even more today because Rigby, the relaxed black and white furry guy on the left, passed away earlier this year.

~ Dona Nobis Pacem ~
Thursday, November 5, 2009

I'm posting a peace globe that I made last year, because I wanted to make sure to participate, in a small way, in Queen Mimi's third anniversary of Blogblast for Peace.

We have a new Macintosh computer, and I've yet to figure out how to create graphics on it.
I had several kind bloggers offer to help me, but I lost track of time and didn't ask for their assistance.

Hanging around with our ever-peaceful kitty cats (they're brothers) calms me and helps me find some peace in my daily life.
I hope you feel the same as you look at these two furry guys 'pawsing' for peace on the windowsill.

=^. .^=

24 comments:

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, by now you've surely figured out that Mac!

Nothing is as peaceful as hanging our with our furry friends, especially when they purr.

Peace. Big hugs :]

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

yay for the new mac!!!

smiles, bee
xxoxoxoxoxoxo

Lui, Heaven said...

I love hanging with my beasts too ;-) And it is way too peaceful!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Such precious, peaceful kitties! :) Peace.

Akelamalu said...

It may be an oldy but it's a goody! :)

Peace to you and yours.

Anndi said...

Peaceful purrs on either side of the Rainbow Bridge.

Peace ♥

Robin said...

Well worth sharing again.

Peace to you and Ralph and your beautiful family.

-----------------------------------
My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!

Kate said...

I found you from Dona Nobis Pacem. I love your site. I’m going to poke around a little bit, but don’t worry I’ll put everything back where I found it!!

Annelisa said...

Wishing you and yours peace and happiness x

btw I'm sure nobody minds it's last years...it's the particpating that counts! :-)

Mimi Lenox said...

Princess Patti,

Oohhhhh ...a Mac. Yes! Are you enjoying it?

Thank you for posting and re-posting this beautiful peace globe. They do look so lovely and so peaceful in that windowsill. I'm glad the globe reminds you of your lost kitty. It reminds me to take a much needed nap and to be peaceful that way too.
I need to heed that advice from time to time.

As always, your friend and fellow royal,
Mimi Queen of Memes

P.S. You are #1876 in the Official Gallery.