Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The boy is 20? Yikes

I've not been blogging much lately. I'm not proud of that fact, but I suppose it is what it is. Haven't written or visited.

These past few weeks at work have been busy but I couldn't let today go by without wishing a *Happy Birthday* to our Cameron (Kid Two) who turned 20 today.
He was due on 11-11. Woopsie - he made me wait for 12 more days, arriving on the day after Thanksgiving.
But he was and is more than worth the wait!

Ralph, who is participating in NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month), has been posting every day this month, pretty much putting me to shame.

He wrote about Cameron and posted an adorable photo from a few years back here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Cam!

Absolutely do NOT feel guilty when you can't blog or just don't feel like it. It's not an obligation... it's supposed to be fun, as time allows. At least that's my view.

Big hugs :]

Patti said...

Thanks, Barb! It is fun. I love it. But stuff gets in the way. For me, anyway.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh boy CAKE!!! i mean happy birthday cam!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Hello,

This is a inquiry for the webmaster/admin here at patti-latebloomerboomer.blogspot.com.

May I use some of the information from this blog post above if I provide a link back to your site?

Thanks,
Peter