Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Tossin' and turnin'

... it's not something that I normally do.
I'm blaming my insomnia  on yesterday's chemo light treatment #6.


I woke up after only four hours of sleep. Wasn't happy.
Finally got back to dreamland after about two hours of tossin' and turnin' thanks to a soft and furry heating pad we call Linus. He snuggled up to my back, I was able to relax, and all was well.

Awww ... what a helper he is.  And what a sleeper! He's asleep as I type this. What else is new? Tee hee.

{And so my online journal about my cancer journey continues ... thanks for reading!}

4 comments:

Barb said...

Chemo light 6? Are you in the homestretch?

Oh, cats can sleep alright! Trouble for me was when I allowed them to sleep in my bedroom I couldn't sleep! They monopolized the bed and walked and jumped all over me and I had nowhere for my legs! They've been banished from my bedroom completely for 3 or 4 months now. Much gooder for me. :)

Big hugs xo

Linda said...

Tesla slept at the foot of my bed last night which translated means that Tesla slept on my feet last night and I wasn't able to turn over for fear of disturbing him. Consequently he slept great and I didn't ... funny how that works, huh?

Hope you get some better rest tonight!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

they probably gave you prednisone and that will keep you awake honey... and make you hungry too. sarge is taking it also.

smiles, bee
xoxoooxxoxo

Dianne said...

Isadora does that for me
she snuggles against my back and wiggles if I move too much :)