Friday, August 5, 2011

Impromptu x 2

I had two unplanned get-togethers with friends Wednesday, thus the title of the post.

First off I took a morning walk with a friend I hadn't seen in a while. I wrote about it and posted a photo here. I'm cool like that. ;-)

I also snapped the photo below while we walked and talked.

Then Wednesday afternoon Duchess Linda of Norwich Upon Thames Facebook messaged me to see if we could meet her for dinner after she picked up daughter Amanda from the New Haven train station.
We could and we did! It was great to see them again.

All in all Wednesday was a lot of fun. Note to self: Need to do more of that!

4 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

sounds wonderful!

smiles, bee
xoxoxooxox

Barb said...

What? No photo of the Princess and the Duchess?!

hahaha!

xoxo

Dianne said...

absolutely need more of that! :)

Linda said...

I had to laugh at Barb's comment as indeed - there were no photos taken at all even though I did have my trusty Nikon with me! I guess people will just have to take our word for it that we were there!

Speaking of getting together more often, Ralph and I were saying that dining on the shoreline is in order before the summer is out so we need to plan something soon as August is rapidly coming to a close and before we know it, summer will be long gone and just another memory.