Thursday, April 7, 2011

Mark your calendars

Today I'm taking a break from talking about medical issues to share some exciting news: the air date for the SyFy channel's "Ghost Hunters" episode featuring the Sterling Opera House in Derby, Ct. is 9 p.m. April 20.
Yippee!

I for one cannot wait to see what the paranormal investigators may have found in the historic (and haunted?) opera house. I blogged about the show's visit here.
I was one of five" witnesses" interviewed for the show (see photo from taping below), but my brief part may have ended up on the cutting room floor.

Nevertheless it will be exciting.
More to come ...

2 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

okay then, here's to YOU!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoox

Linda said...

Your part had best not end up on the cutting room floor! I can't believe I missed the taping while I was out cruising ... Grimbleschnitz! Can't wait to see the show!