Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sepia Scenes

My foray into this week's Sepia Scenes meme, hosted by Mary T, The Teach, brings me back to Linus. What a surprise I'm using yet another kitty photo for my blog!

He has some sepia coloring, in patches (moo-cow markings as Ralph says) and so I thought he would be a good candidate for getting sepiafied.

When we bought a new printer a few months ago, Linus and his brother, McLoopy, I mean Rigby, had so much fun playing in the box I left it on the floor for quite a while. They are just like playful toddlers! And they will never grow up.


To view more sepia photos or post some of your own, visit Mary T. You'll be glad you did!

15 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

It seems that no matter how old a cat gets it cannot resist climbing into a box. ;-)

Annie Jeffries said...

Cats are so mischievious. No place is sacred. Cute.

Carletta said...

Linus is a cutie!
We had a cat with cow markings and he was a real chubby kitty so he was our little 'cow.'

Anonymous said...

Awww Look at the kitty - He's a cuuutie! Nice sepia photo!

dot said...

I agree they are just like kids. Cute photo!
Mine is

HERE

Rose said...

He is a cutie....love that you call it moo-cow markings.

storyteller said...

Yup ... kids and cats seem attracted to empty boxes. Linus has lovely moo-markings ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Leora said...

What a good looking cat you have. He looks great in sepia!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Looks like this has become a cat blog! LOL

Jackie said...

Linus is very handsome. What a great subject and Moo Spots is a great title. I like how the white stands out on him.

Also I notice in your profile that the blog said Late Boomer Bloomers.

Are you from Oklahoma? I am just curious because that's where I live!

Wonderful share for all of us. Thank you!!:-)

Linda said...

Ah, the joy of a cardboard box ... I remember it well myself!

Dianne said...

I love 'sepiafied' - it sounds so official ;)

and I adore McLoopy - that so fits many cats

a box is like treasure for Mia and Siren

maryt/theteach said...

Great job, Patti! Happy Sepia Scenes! :)

Felisol said...

Love the moo-cow cat.
I'll check in my pix. My sister-in-law has a moo-cow cat too, lying on a sepia colored sofa. She's so cute.
I am a cat-lady.
Totally lost when I meet one.
I meow, I don't moo.
Cool sepia experience. Broaden my visual and language horizon.
From Felisol

Digital Polaroids said...

Great effects on the flower