Friday, May 4, 2012

Life is busy, but that's good

It's good because there is less time to dwell on that danged diagnosis of breast cancer I got last year.

My latest news is I'm going to be part of a new cancer survivorship program at the hospital. And it sounds like it's all free of charge.
I'm looking forward to participating, and of course writing about my experiences. 

 
I have been doing a lot of bloggin', but not here. I've been working on the View from the Valley blog for my job at the New Haven Register.
This morning I wrote a post about love and romance and all the stuff that makes life worth living.

My latest thing is checking the blog stats several times a day. The page views have been increasing! Yay!

Page views equal job security, I think.

If you get a chance, could you please give me a click?  

Thanks in advance.

2 comments:

Barb said...

My Dad just went for his 3-month followup CT scan and blood work (which were all great!). His doctor is leaving the Canter Center at the end of the month to take a new position in Texas. He invited my parents to a farewell party for his cancer survivor patients. They won't be going, but I thought it was a very nice thing for him to do.

Patti said...

Indeed it was nice! Sorry he is leaving, though.

Good to read that your dad's scan and blood work were all great!