Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Now it's Linus' day in the sun, so to speak

For some reason Linus' little brother Rigby (we assume he's a few minutes younger and he's much smaller in size) seems to know how to strike those cute poses, that's why his photos get on my blog so often.
My big boy Linus (Ralph calls him Thunder Thighs) always seems to run or turn his head when I try to photograph him.

But I caught him enjoying the sunshine yesterday, though. What a life these two have, hanging around our house. Lucky felines.

= ^ . . ^=

5 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

Cats do seem to enjoy life, don't they? Linus is very cute.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

they sure are a couple of cuties!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

maryt/theteach said...

Patti, Adorable Linus! I have an award for you at my blog - Sepia Scenes :)

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Can I just hang in the sun at your home too?

Linda said...

Yep, when I come back I want to be a cat that lives in a house like yours where I can be pampered and hang out in a ray of sunshine just soaking it in. Never mind it being a dog's life - it's definitely a cat's life!