Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ya gotta have friends ...


Mary T, The Teach, at Work of the Poet, presented me with this lovely award today. I was most surprised, but happy to read she considers my blog charming and friend-oriented.

Mary hosts three memes: Ruby Tuesday, Sepia Scenes, and Window Views. I honestly don't know where she finds the time.
I've met many great people here in the blogosphere, and have even met two of them in person. It just seems like there is not enough time in the day to visit all the folks I would like to visit.

Thanks, Mary, you made my day today. ;-)

Mary wrote:
The following rules came with this "Friends" prize:
“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."


I could easily come up with more than eight people, but here are the bloggie friends I'm recognizing:
Linda, Bee, Mimi, (royalty all) Bond, Roger, Lynn, Joan and Michele, great bloggers all.

7 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

thank you patti! that is very sweet of you...

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

RA said...

Congrats Patti and all the other nominees :)! Well, deserved. Have a great day.

Linda said...

Aw shucks, thank you so much! And Mary was right, ya know!

Dianne said...

congrats Patti :)

I loved the cat posts!! those 2 guys are adorable

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your award. Your blog is a nice place to visit, I'll be back.

RW said...

Thank you Patti! I will post this when I can. What a great award! :D

Michele said...

Thank you SOOOOO very much, Patti. This really is thoughtful and even though I may not do the tags and such, I still find it such an honor to see my friends say such kind words or thoughts of my blog.
You are a truly amazing person and are well deserving of this award as well.

Hugs and kisses♥