Monday, May 18, 2009

Home again

So the kids are home for their summer vacation, even though it's only May. The school year certainly flies by.
We're happy to have them home; we hope they're happy to be back. It's a whole different lifestyle and I'm guessing they may need a few days to readjust, and sleep. R&R and all.

One of them has a job waiting for her. Yay!
One needs to find a job. Keeping fingers crossed that something comes up.

Anyone having computer problems and needing technical consultation via phone, e-mail, instant message, whatever?
He's available, for a fee. Just a thought.

4 comments:

maryt/theteach said...

Patti, I don't know If I'll need your son for computer help but I never ignore the offer of a tekkie's help (for a fee). I have your e-mail... :)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

so happy you have them home, that won't happen much longer probably so enjoy!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Queen-Size funny bone said...

They always return to the nest.

Linda said...

I will definitely keep Cameron in mind should we need some tech-help here in Norwich.

Hope the kids enjoy their summer break and I know you're thrilled to have them home even if it does mean more laundry!