Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Building up a tolerance? Could be

Yesterday was "chemo light" day number 4, and miraculously when I got home I was not ready to go to sleep.
I actually stayed up for two and a half hours and worked before taking a nap.

When I told Ralph he said I must be getting used to it.

Maybe my body is building up a tolerance to it or something.

All I know is eight more treatments to go! Or as the doctor said, I'm one-third of the way there. The weeks are flying by.

~ ~ ~

My online cancer journey journal doth continue...

Thanks for reading!

7 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

that would be lovely, wouldn't it? hope you have each time easier than the last and it all works perfectly!

hugs, bee
xoxoxooxox

Barb said...

YAY for no drowsiness or nausea!

That's sanfrantastic!

That's from another movie. I'm stuck on those lately for some silly reason. :)

Ralph said...

Just don't become too used to the stuff...Although the Benadryl is cheaper than some wines.

You are doing so well m'lady!

Linda said...

Laughing at Ralph's comment about the Benadryl being cheaper than some wines! He does have a point there!

As for your nap goes, it's okay - I took one for you and enjoyed pretty much every minute of it!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dianne said...

building up a tolerance would be great
I think it's also because you're a strong person and a good soul and sometimes good things do need to happen to good people
keep on girl :)

Cinderella said...

Good Saturday morning to you Patti.
Glad it is getting easier.
May the treatments be doing all that you hope, wish and need them to.
May your body heal, recover, rejuvenate and have excellent ongoing health in every possible way.