Thursday, August 2, 2012

Going in circles around here

Since I seem to be fresh out of ideas about what to write, I decided to share one of my three entries into the Valley Arts Council's next show.


This was posted earlier this week (by moi) on Brush Strokes.



 Artists: Have you come up with a piece of art featuring circles yet for the Celebration of the Circle? 

The Valley Arts Council's next show that pays homage to the lowly circle is fast approaching.

See you at the Gallery@37, 37 Elizabeth St,, Derby, for the opening reception at 6 p.m. Aug. 11. 

Consider yourself reminded! 


 Reservoir Ripples is what I call this entry. It reminds me of flying saucers somehow.



2 comments:

LAC said...

Gorgeous!!! Love, love, love it!

Barb said...

Very artsy! Watch out for them aliens! hahahaha!