Thursday, June 23, 2011

asdfghjkl;

Did that get your attention?

If not, maybe this will: QWERTYUIOP.

Being silly.

I can't seem to get into writing my online health journal these days. What I do know is that last chemo treatment 10 days ago knocked me for a loop.
Just so exhausting.

But I'm really grateful that I feel fine. And that I have an appetite.

So to sum it up, the side effects I've experienced are exhaustion and food cravings. And I know it could be worse.

{The online journal about my cancer journey doth continue...}

2 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i think if you are craving something you should have it, i think it's your body's way of telling what you need. well unless it's candy that is! ha ha

smiles, bee
xoxoxooxox

barb @iPhoneographi said...

Kicking cancer to the curb is hard work. You're supposed to be tired when you work hard. I think you're doing great!

xoxo