Sunday, January 21, 2007

Boomer in bloom

Chronicling the travels of a middle-aged wife and mother of two teen-agers on what once was called the Information Superhighway.

Here I am, a late bloomer just entering the blogosphere. I figured, why not? All I have to lose is my dignity. (insert laughter).
But seriously, I am writing this in the hope that by keeping my fingers moving at work, as a newspaper reporter, and at home, as a "blogger," I will keep them from getting too stiff to use.

Yes, ladies and gents, I am a baby boomer. Born after World War II and before the Beatles hit the stage on The Ed Sullivan Show.

You remember the Beatles, right? The Fab Four? Beatlemania? Well, it was a big deal in the 60s, lemme tell you.

Can you tell I am starting to feel a bit ancient these days?

2 comments:

Sarah Caron said...

There are a variety of wonderful, wonderful things that can be said about age . . . with age comes wisdom, aged to perfection, etc . . . Welcome to the blogosphere!!!

allegra said...

it's never too late to start blogging! :)